* The Wicker Man (1973) / January 7
* Sunrise (1927) / January 14
* Nostalghia (1983) / January 21
* Night of the Demons [Collector’s Edition] (1988) / Feb 4
* Thunderbolt and Lightfoot (1974) / Feb 11
* Darkman [Collector’s Edition] (1990) / Feb 18
* Game of Thrones, The Complete Third Season / Feb 18
Bring Me The Head Of Alfredo Garcia (1974) / March 10
I liked how I did it last season so with a few modifications, here it is again.
^ The Rankings ^
>King and Queen of the Season>
 Hajime no Ippo Rising
* Perhaps the biggest shock here is that Kill La Kill isn’t at the top of these rankings, in fact it’s not even close to dethroning either of these shows yet. Ippo and Kyousougiga are likely to maintain these positions for some time and they have set an incredible bar to meet.
>The Royal Court>
 Gundam Build Fighters
 Yozakura Quartet: Hana no Uta
 Outbreak Company
* The surprises here are plentiful. I expected to love Yozakura Quartet so that was a given. I didn’t expect to love Gundam Build Fighters or Outbreak Company. But I can’t forget the true dark horse of the season, a show that could sneak into the top four of the season, MEGANEBU! I’m really intrigued as to where it could go. Also, still no Kill La Kill.
 Log Horizon
 Valvrave the Liberator, 2nd Season
 Phi Brain: Puzzle of God, 3rd Season
 Kuroko’s Basketball, 2nd Season
* Oh look, a bunch of sequels that aren’t living up to expectations set by their first or second seasons. Big surprise there. I’m in sequel fatigue. I just can’t be terribly interested in them anymore and shun the idea of sequels to my favorite shows at this point. But hey, Log Horizon is really, really great. One of the few bright spots of the season.
 Infinite Stratos, 2nd Season
 Galilei Donna
 Kill La Kill
 Magi: the kingdom of magic
* Pretty much any of these shows can go at any time. They live on borrowed time and are episode-by-episode basis. Only two of these shows will survive to the end of the season. They will meet their fate in a few weeks. Hopefully they get their act together or else. Oh look, it’s Kill La Kill! I was wondering where it was at!